Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Want to go swimming?

Muddy Charlie
I hate to jinx it but it has been good two weeks since the dogs have been in the scum filled pond. I know I know I'm shocked too. I haven't even figured out what the appeal is. I think what is really going on is that they see some other sort of critter - raccoon probably and decide to go check it out. They haven't figured out though that when you go in the pond you meet the hose shortly after.

Also, I blame Charlie. Little dog is much too sweet and innocent to be the one that decided to go to the pond.

This is going on dogshaming.com
Muddy and gross....happy as can be



Another thing that I know should be taken in to account is over the Labor Day holiday we went to Edwardsville IL and they got to go swimming in the lake. Charlie kept jumping in then swimming back to the pontoon, got her self up the ladder, just to turn around and jump in again. I need to get her into dock diving. This looks like a good group ----> Dock Diving Group

No comments:

Post a Comment