Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chores


Fire!

So I admit it, when the hubs is home I insist that we do chores and get things done around the house. Such as clean the floor, weed, trim bushes, DUST, whatever. Well he was gone all weekend and you know what I did? Very little!!!. Ahhh it was great. I watched some serious DVR - mostly Criminal Minds because I can't watch that at night since it terrifies me. =) I did attempt to have a fire but due to recent rain I couldn't get it to go big enough. And I did burn the stuff that has personal information on it. So I guess that counts for something. right? Right.


Nom Nom Nom

Lucy was awesome though and just hung out with me the whole time. She followed me out to the back 40 where the burn barrel is. And when I tried to actually enjoy some time at the fire pit she hung out. And of course she was up for cuddles inside.

I'm going to try and be more productive...try... I am bowling tomorrow (read - I get to wear my new bowling shoes!!!). And then also I am going to try and find someone to get some furniture that came with the house out of the basement. Then this weekend I am going to try and take my Riders Edge course through ABATE to get my motorcycle (LOL I almost wrote motorcyclone) license. I'm nervous about it but I'm going to give it 100% and if I don't pass then I will just try again. But my course is actually next weekend, just going to try and get it done before.

Digging....
Eating a stick is exhausting








No comments:

Post a Comment