Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Whoa I'm behind







Soooo I'm behind on posting any updates. It's like I have a cute little baby at home or something. =)

Anyway, things are busy. Jack is learning new things all the time and his eyes just always look so big with wonder. He also now has 2 little teeth on the bottom. They don't seem to bother him much but I do catch him chewing on his tounge sometimes. He does love to chew and chomp on all of his toys. Luckily he doesn't reach for any of the dog toys!!!

My parents were out for a long weekend visit during Veterans Day. I know they enjoyed seeing baby Jack and Jack enjoyed his time with them also. He showed them how good he is at eating cereal at night time (helps him not wake up so much during the night). He also showed them how he rolls over every where and how good he is at petting the doggies.

The dogs have been behaving so good around the baby. I think they know that he's here to stay and not so bad. Both Lucy and Charlie will go and stick their noses close to him to make sure he's okay. Charlie of course gives him kisses and he doesn't mind.

Here are a couple photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment