Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Teeth Whitening Pinterest activity

So I imagine that we've all seen the TV commercial that if you're not whitening you're yellowing. Here it is in case you haven't.
Crest 3D White :30 Spot from Denise Reynolds on Vimeo.

Well I want white teeth but I didn't want to pay a bunch for it. So I got on Pinterest to find a DIY and found this. at home teeth whitening I have used the whitening strips before and this "toothpaste" felt like the same product that is on them. When I was done though my teeth felt so sensitive! Like a layer of protection had been taken off. Maybe that's what it's suppose to do to help get the gross stuff off but I'm going to stick to the whitening toothpaste I can buy unless someone can convice otherwise. And yeah I'm using the Crest 3D white... The commercial sold me.

No comments:

Post a Comment