Monday, April 1, 2013

Smoothies/Slushies

Pregnancy is terrific. Nobody looks at me funny when I roll into Speedway and it's brisk outside but yet I get a smoothie or a slushie. They just smile and tell me to have a great day. I will thanks.

That being said, the bowling alley no longer has the slushie machine?! I guess it kept breaking down and nobody ever ordered anything... what... The way I found out was great though. So again, nice and round pregnant lady here. I get up to the counter and ask what kind of slushies they have. One gal said they got rid of the slushie machine but they still have margaritas and daiquiris. I looked at her and then another worker was like "WHAT NO SHE'S PREGNANT." First girl was all embarrassed. So thanks for the notice of no slushies and for the reminder that I can't drink.

Speedway is getting plenty of my business though with their machines. And just in time for my pregnancy to be done there will be a Dairy Queen in Greencastle!!

Cheers with my strawberry/banana smoothie,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment