Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bowling

So I'm not that good at bowling to start with but last night was even worse than normal. I don't know if I'm just off balance because of the baby or what. Maybe it was because I felt like I was going to be late because the dang big dog did not want to come inside. It's warmed up and I think she had a bird in a tree that she was trying to get.
Anyway, I didn't even write down my scores they were so bad. =\
Now the bowling alley in town is old but new. Meaning that before we ever moved there it was open. But when we moved to town in 2010 it was closed but then just this fall it re-opened under new owners. It seems pretty nice but daaaaaang lane 3 keeps breaking down. Guess which lane we were on...
Someone would go and lets say hit 7 pins down. They get ready to roll their second ball and 2 pins would just randomly fall down before they even went. Could be good for your score but bad for the whole let keep things right sort of deal. Anyway, we are usually done bowling around 9pm but we weren't done until after 9:30. Everyone on my team and the other team were all getting anxious and in a hurry - I think my team more so but, that made it so we all bowled a little rough. Hope next week is better.

For those wanting to be up to date on baby news --
Baby Schuster is a boy! Things are going along just fine and I'm not getting sick nor do I have much nausea anymore - that is thanks to my Rx Zofran though. Amazing stuff. He moves around quite a bit and lately has been hanging out on my left side which was a little painful but today I think he centered himself up. Maybe he didn't like me pushing on my left side back at him to try and convince him to move?
Sleeping seems to be getting a little better too. I just have a whole cocoon around me of pillows. It's lovely.

Anyway, off to work. Stay safe everybody - I know the snow is melting but watch for the re-freeze.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment