Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Crafts


Cuddly

Okay I like to do crafts. I'm not real good but perhaps I just need practice. But I am doing more paper crafts lately. Not like scrapbooking but I made a Christmas banner that I'm hoping to take a picture of to include in my Christmas card. Also doing a craft for my sister in law for Christmas. Hopefully it works out. I also am doing 2 crafts for other sister in laws. I just need to DO THEM instead of cuddle with the critters and watch TV.

I do have a knitting project going on also. Just a scarf....for myself. It's hot pink. =) In my defense though I gave away my last hot pink scarf to a gal I worked with that was moving away. It was my favorite so I have to replace it.

Also, I have a baby blanket to make. I bought one giant thing of yarn so I wouldn't have to worry about dye lots if I needed more. But I think I'm going to try and do a checkered pattern with it. Maaaannn I think that means my scarf is going to get put on hold since this one has a time frame.

Anyway, that's all. Bowling tonight. I had a great game the last time which just means my handicap is going to be different... I have mixed feelings about it.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment