Monday, August 27, 2012

Here gos

Well, with so much going on in our neck of the woods I thought I'd start my own blog about it. Hopefully it will be a nice way for the hubs to see all the normal things I'm going to be doing since he's out "working."




Quick bio:
I'm 30 years old, married for 2 years, originally from Iowa and now living in Indiana. No, it's not the same.

The hubs:
34 years old, also originally from Iowa. A sweet new job for him is why we moved to Indiana.



Critters:
Charlie (female Hungarian Vizsla), 4 years old. A big Velcro dog!!
Lucy (female half Chihuahua and half rat terrier), 2 years old. If she asks though, she's a Vizsla
Belle (female cat) 5 months old, thinks she runs the house
Various fish that for whatever reason I obsess over also

No comments:

Post a Comment